Hemmingford Elementary School’s Daycare is open every school day to students Pre-K through Grade 6 and on certain pedagocial days. Please contact the daycare technician, Bonnie Gilmour, at email@example.com or 450.247.2022 for information about registration and availability.
Hours of Operation:
- Lunch session: 12:30 – 1:30
- Afternoon session: 2:20 – 5:30
- Opening of a dossier: $20.00 per child
- Regular Status (min. of 3 days per week): $8.10 per day
- Sporadic Status: $10.00 – afternoon session
- Pedagogical Days: $8.10 + activity fee
Note: You must be registered and attend to be considered as having a “Sporadic Status”. Daycare is not offered for “on-call’ basis.
- Art, science, cooking, computer, games, gym, and outdoor play.
- There is a 30 minute homework session each day.